Burnett Consulting Engineers are located in Angus, providing Structural and Civil Engineering design services throughout Scotland. We take care to assess the needs and aspirations of our client and their Architect before developing solutions to achieve everyone’s goal.
The business founder, Sandy Burnett, is a Chartered Structural Engineer with more than 25 years experience of providing economical and practical solutions to clients in the private and public sectors. From dormer extensions to new Passivhaus, game larders to private chapels, industrial sheds to hospital wings and forestry bridges to housing infrastructure, we have the expertise you need.
The range of services we offer includes:
- SER Certification
- Structural Design & Detailing
- Civil Design & Detailing
- Structural inspections of existing buildings
- Timber frame design, panel drawings and material schedules
- Initial appraisals of development proposals
- Geotechnical & environmental investigations
- Topographical surveys
- Site inspection / clerk of works